The historic Campbell Ranch has been in the same family since the late 1800’s, and was founded by John and Jourdan Campbell, the namesakes for the cities of Campbellton and Jourdanton. The ranch consists of mostly old growth mesquite and typical south Texas brush along with one side of the ranch being bordered by the Atascosa River. There are also multiple tanks and sloughs throughout the ranch creating fantastic habitat for wildlife as well as raising livestock. The ranch borders the historic 74 Ranch; 27,000 +/- acres founded by the famed oilman, “Mr. Jim” Abercrombie in 1952. Located roughly 50 miles South of downtown San Antonio and 19 miles South of Pleasanton, the Campbell ranch would make a fantastic weekend getaway offering excellent hunting opportunities with proximity to the comforts of the city. The ranch fronts both Campbell Blvd. and San Antonio St. with a water line along the road.