Nestled just off Hwy 79 and about 7 miles from Jacksonville sits a property where the home and land are equally exceptional. The custom 3 bedroom/2 ½ bath home consists of 4,576 SF of space under one roof – a roof fully sprayed with foam insulation. By design, the master suite is located on the opposite side of the other bedrooms for optimal privacy. Within the master suite are a custom-built walk-in closet and en suite bath with granite countertop and large shower. The generously sized office has built-in cabinets, and a granite desktop with office themed closet for maximum usage for a true at-home office experience. The open floor plan at the heart of the home allows for easy access to both the kitchen and living room. The kitchen boasts a large granite island, matching appliances, ample cabinet storage, and a large pantry. Separate from the kitchen is the washroom/mud room that leads into the thoroughly built-out man-cave with its own ½ bath, bar area, and sink with running water. The insulated garage is just beyond the man cave, which offers a 1,000 SF spray foam insulated storage area in the attic above. The covered porch is 576 SF with a welcoming gas fire pit. To add to the home's functionality, a Generac backup generator and a tankless water heater that conveniently runs on propane were installed to power the whole house. Outside the home is a well-thought-out pavilion area with an outdoor kitchen and storage shed. A rock walkway takes you to the outdoor kitchen, which includes a cozy fireplace, TV and satellite hookups, a serving island with sink and faucet, and three outdoor-rated ceiling fans. The shed adjacent to the pavilion incorporates spray foam insulation, electricity, and water.
The land has a gently rolling terrain and a good mix of mature timber with maintained trails throughout the property. Corn and protein are offered all year around in open areas strategically located for the best possibility of taking good game. Water is abundant for game with a catfish-stocked pond. And, in the absence of rain, there is an additional tank with a faucet from the deep well to keep it full for game on demand. This property is well-situated and is just minutes from Jacksonville, 20 minutes to Tyler, an hour to Nacogdoches, 2 hours to either Dallas or Shreveport, and 2.5 hours from the Woodlands. No oil or gas production is on the property, nor are there any minerals to convey. This is a special property, so call me today to set up a showing that will not disappoint!
• Total of 4,576 SF barndominium under one roof on concrete slab - 3 bedroom/2 ½ bath
• Separate mud/washroom
• Built out man-cave with bar area and ½ bath
• 1,000 SF spray foam insulated storage in the attic
• Generac backup generator built to power entire house
• Outdoor pavilion/kitchen with fireplace, tv/satellite hookups, serving island
• Gently rolling terrain – not in the floodplain
• Maintained trails throughout
• Protein and corn-fed year around
• Catfish stocked pond
• Well water to house is 520 ft deep inside a fully insulated shed w/electricity and storage
• Conveniently located within 20 minutes of Tyler, an hour to Nacogdoches, 2 hours to either Dallas and Shreveport, and 2 ½ hours to the Woodlands
***The price is in line with a recently conducted bank appraisal.***